“Nuevora has been delivering several predictive segmentations and models enabling us to run precisely targeted and effective marketing campaigns for our customers across automotive, retail, financial services and insurance sectors. The ROI on our campaigns has been directly impacted by the intelligence delivered by Nuevora. Best yet is their ability to deliver these custom insights to us on a continuous basis while aligning them with our specific marketing objectives. Nuevora’s services are a competitive advantage to us.”
- CEO, A leading marketing services firm
Does Your Business Have a God Particle?Read More
Big Data Analytics Firm, Nuevora, Announces First Round of Institutional FundingRead More
Consumer Goods Manufacturers
Challenges and Implications
The traditional ways of marketing alone are not yielding results for the consumer goods manufacturers. Recent trends show that the market share of the top 10 consumer brands is declining, a majority of consumer good categories are seeing lower year-over-year sales lifts from promotions, fewer new products introduced into the market place are remaining on the store shelves beyond a couple of years, and a general decline in brand loyalties of consumers.
Consumer goods manufacturers have an increasing need to look for innovative ways of marketing to stay competitive, match up to shifting consumer tastes, align product categories to fragmented consumer demand, and gain mindshare and market share through multichannel marketing.
How Can Business Analytics Help?
Business analytics can help consumer goods manufacturers outperform their competition through smarter execution. They can analyze massive amounts of market, customer, product, and pricing data using sophisticated algorithms to uncover patterns and new trends. Armed with these predictive insights, consumer goods manufacturers can:
- Introduce new and successful products through better consumer insights
- Achieve better volume uplift and brand loyalties
- Enhance marketing effectiveness
- Achieve profitable growth
Why Choose Nuevora?
Nuevora’s comprehensive suite of research and business analytics solutions across the entire customer lifecycle enables consumer goods manufacturers to implement smarter decisions that drive sustainable profitable growth:
- Heuristic Data Management – Complete data management services with built-in heuristics enable easy handling of big data environments in addition to disparate, siloed, inconsistent, and incomplete data and early removal of noise factors
- Efficient Rules Management – Using relevant domain and modeling expertise, Nuevora’s solutions incorporate smart business rules, which help provide deep business insights
- Robust Algorithms for Multiple Hierarchies – Dynamic modeling process coupled with strong validation and diagnostics ensures robustness of the algorithm generated for multiple hierarchies i.e. time periods, product categories, customer segments, and geographies
- Incremental Recalibration – Trigger based recalibration processes tailor models at a faster pace to adapt to ever changing market conditions
- Customer-centric Solutions – Nuevora delivers analytics that are problem-specific, and based on a value chain framework, providing actionable insights for various levels of an organization
The Nuevora Difference delivers just-in-time, continuous, and context-sensitive predictive insights to consumer goods manufacturers.
Nuevora delivered a variety of research services and predictive analytics to consumer goods manufacturers resulting in improved pricing strategies, marketing effectiveness and enhanced ROI. Some examples include:
- For some of the top consumer packaged goods manufacturers, Nuevora in partnership with an analytics software vendor, provided pricing analytics, price elasticity, and price optimization solutions. The insights helped drive customer-centric pricing strategies resulting in improved profitability and sales volumes.